- It seems clear that March is coming in like a lion in most parts of the country. That much is not up for debate.
Our always incisive health wonks have raised numerous important questions over the past fortnight and have attempted to answer them, for their own satisfaction and yours, gentle reader. As they say, reasonable minds may differ -- and you'll see a range of opinions on some of the issues of the day.
So let's take a walk on the wild side and see if we can come up with some answers. Questions on the table include the following:
- What's new in the world of Obamacare implementation, HITECH Act implementation, and our 50 laboratories, the states?
- Is there a law of physics that can limit the fiction quotient in Obamacare press coverage?
- What's the best way for the U.S. to pay for health care expenses?
- What's the connection between Irish-American heritage and the Massachusetts gubernatorial race?
- Why does February only have 28 days (usually)?
- Why promote teamwork and collaboration?
- Is there deep meaning in synchronicity, or is Roy Poses just messing with me?